BIRTH BOOT CAMP® CLASSES IN DALLAS & FORT WORTH
Welcome! We’re happy you’re interested in learning more about our Birth Boot Camp® classes in Dallas and Fort Worth! The Birth Boot Camp curriculum is designed to equip parents with the tools and knowledge they need to have a healthy pregnancy, amazing birth and the best start to parenthood once baby arrives. Through various class options, offered both online and in-person, we are able to reach couples around the world.
Virtual Comprehensive Childbirth Series (10 sessions)
Sundays | July 11th – September 12th | 6:00-7:00pm
$400 per couple (*$100 discount for DFW Birth Resource doula clients)
Enjoy the freedom to watch each class session online when it’s most convenient for you and your family. You’ll also meet weekly with your instructor and classmates to discuss what was taught that week, ask any questions you have and make connections that will last beyond your pregnancy and birth.
Other Class Options:
Comprehensive Childbirth (10-sessions) | $400 per couple
Training for an Amazing Hospital Birth (6-sessions) | $300 per couple
Training for an Amazing Home/Birth Center Birth (5-sessions) | $250 per couple
Basic Training for Birth (full-day workshop) | $250 per couple
Comfort Measures for Birth (half-day workshop) | $100 per couple
Homecoming: Life With a New Recruit (half-day workshop) | $100 per couple
Food and Fitness for Pregnancy and Birth (half-day workshop) | $100 per couple
Reboot Refresher (private, in-home, half-day workshop) | $100 per couple
*Discount is provided to DFW Birth Resource doula clients
About Birth Boot Camp®
- You CAN have an amazing birth and breastfeeding experience!
- Couples can work together and grow closer thorough childbirth education.
- Learning to relax both mentally, emotionally and physically is an important skill needed for birth. Practice helps!
- Nutrition, exercise, preparation, knowledge, and support are an integral part of having a wonderful birth experience.
- Your support team matters! Your childbirth educator and doula are an imperative part of this team.
- A professional and trained doula can improve your birth experience.
- Breastfeeding is the best start for you and your baby. Education is key to getting off on the right foot.
Thank you for joining us in this most incredible journey as you prepare to give birth to your baby. We are honored to be part of your journey and to offer specific classes to fill your needs. Let’s get started!
“Birth Boot Camp is an incredibly, comprehensive and factual birth preparation course. Presented in a fun and engaging way, Birth Boot Camp provides you all the facts and more that you would get with your own research. You will learn all you really need to know so that you can make truly informed choices and create the best experience possible!”– Dr Adrienne Carmack, MD, Urologic Surgeon, Author, “Reclaiming My Birth Rights”
LEARN MORE ABOUT BIRTH BOOT CAMP® CLASSES IN DALLAS & FORT WORTH
As a certified Birth Boot Camp Childbirth Educator, I offer a wide variety of education options that can cater to every situation. I currently provide private and virtual class options. Private sessions are held in your home or at an agreed upon location, based on your schedule. The virtual option allows you and your partner to watch professionally recorded classes online, at your own pace, and you will meet with me on a weekly basis to discuss that week’s session. This option includes everything you need for class, which I will mail to you prior to the beginning of class.
Not sure what class may be right for you? The chart shown on this page (click to enlarge) identifies which major topics are covered in each class.
* Due to COVID-19, the Comprehensive, Hospital, and Out-of-Hospital class series’ are being offered virtually, in addition to in-person. Homecoming: Life With a New Recruit is also being offered virtually, as well as in-person. Basic Training for Birth, Comfort Measures for Birth, and the Reboot Refresher Workshop are only available in-person.
A doula’s role is to provide emotional, physical and knowledge support; however, with limited prenatal visits and in the midst of preparing for your birth, it’s
impossible to teach you everything that you would benefit from knowing before having your baby. Childbirth education is beneficial for both you and your partner to ensure you are mentally and physically prepared for birth, and to help you make informed decisions based in evidence when choosing your birthplace and selecting your birth team.
It’s never too late to get started with childbirth education! Birth Boot Camp class offerings are flexible and can easily be catered to the tightest of timelines and the busiest of schedules. If you’re nearing your due date, reach out today to learn more about the options that are available to help you prepare for an amazing birth.